Sunday 23 September 2012

Hack This Game 4 (XBLIG) Review

Hack This Game 4 is the latest in the Hack This Game series from Utopioneer. Available now on the XBLIG Marketplace for just 80MSP.
As usual the first three people to complete the game will be featured on the cover for the game. After trying and failing to complete this game (for now!) that is definitely a worthy prize for the winners!
This game is a unique puzzler which sees the player launched into brilliant vintage green computer style graphics to simulate hacking.  There are many different puzzles to enjoy (25 to be precise) and a brand new mini-game.
I found this game challenging, obviously. I think up to now I've managed to get to file 14 or 15. Players have to use all their wit and intellect to get there. I found I used a lot of trial-and-error to get to where I did. None-the-less though this game is addictive and I found myself staying up far too late in a desperate attempt to get further. Needless to say it didn't work and just left me too tired to function the next day :/
Now obviously if you are the type of person who likes to 'switch off brain' when you sit down for a gaming session this isn't for you. But for anyone who wants something a bit different, a TRULY challenging puzzle game and the chance for your avatar to be a star then 80MSP for this is an absolute steal.



7/10 TRY IT!
A code was provided for the purpose of this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment