Saturday 29 December 2012

Santas Xmas Dash II (XBLIG) Review


 Santas Xmas Dash II is available now on the XBLIG Marketplace for 80MSP.

 Ok. I'm just going to run headlong into the meat of this review. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME. There I said it. I know I've always said in the past that 80MSP is peanuts so most Indie titles are worth a try but that was before I played this game.
The word 'dash' for me implies a rush. You have to hurry to do what you need to do. Not so in this game. All you do in this game is press the corresponding button to make Santa go from house to house handing out presents. That is all. And it is super easy. I managed it whilst feeding my baby daughter and making sure my son doesn't kill himself jumping off the couch declaring 'I'm Batman' (It's been an eventful Christmas!)


The multiplayer offers a little more fun for your money, but again very little and very short-lived. The graphics are cutesy and the music is fun, well at least one of the songs is!

I don't really see anyone wanting to pick this game over much else this christmas. I've gotta say skip this one guys!
1/10 SKIP IT!
A code was provided for the purpose of this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment